The Tools You Need To Have A Great Hair Day Every day In SW Florida
Florida humidity can wreak havoc on even the loveliest of locks.
Local Salon owner Bruce Larson of Bruce Todd Salon fills us in on his favorite picks to make every day a great hair day.
To learn more about Bruce Todd Salon, visit BruceToddSalon.com
- A complete system with Keratin and Liquid Silk to tame unmanageable, unruly and frizzy hair.
KERASILK Control Rich Protective Oil
- Smooth out stubborn spots with this rich oil. Offers improved control and shine for your hair, as well as humidity and heat protection.
KMS Hair Stay Anti-Humidity Seal
- Work it! An everyday spray that gives hold and body. Protection from humidity and thermal styling is an added bonus.
Goldwell Dualsenses for Men Hair & Body Shampoo
- Women aren’t the only ones who deal with a bad hair day! From the boat to the office, the Cape gentleman needs great products too.
The Moroccanoil Hairstyling Iron
- Add the finishing touches with this fab flatiron. Depending on your mood, you can smooth it out or create bodacious curls!
- When all else fails, throw on a chic fedora hat. It’s beach style baby!