Mortgage Lender – vs – Banking Institution
Purchasing a home is the single most important investment you will ever make in your lifetime. Whether it is your first home, an investment property, or even a second home, you want the best service during the purchasing process. Your home is where your families’ story begins. When making the decision to purchase a home, you have the option to go with a mortgage company, mortgage broker, or a banking institution to finance your dream home. You have to ask yourself, “What is the best fit for me as a borrower?”
- A mortgage broker gets paid a fee for bringing in business to a lender. This fee is based on the amount of the purchase. In other words, the more you spend on your home, the higher the fees will be.
- You “might” be able to get a better rate with a mortgage broker than with a bank. However, you will pay more in closing cost.
- Many homebuyers assume they are getting the best deal with a broker, but this is not always the case.
- Banks have fewer mortgage program options.
- The majority of the time, banks like the “cut and dry” mortgage applications with impeccable credit.
- Don’t trust that if you have a good working relation- ship with your bank that you will get the best deal.
- You receive one on one personalized service with a profes- sional loan officer.
- A loan officer can educate you through the mortgage process. You are not just a number!
- A quick approval process
- A team of professionals working for you!
- Offers numerous mortgage options.
- We have a strong working relationship with our underwriters.
- Mortgage experts! It’s all we do!
The mortgage process can be a stressful time. Allow me, and my team, to take some of the stresses away. I’ve been working in the mortgage industry for over 28 years. I love what I do and have a dedicated team behind me.
Identifying which mortgage is appropriate for your specific needs is imperative. We want your experience to be a pleasurable one. We have the know how to get you the best mortgage available. Putting people in their dream home is such an honor and a privilege.
When you work with Mortgage 1, rest assured we will take care of everything from shopping for the best rate and terms, ordering appraisals, assisting in shopping for insurance quote request, and scheduling the terms and closing. If there is a way to complete a mortgage, I will personally find it, and close the loan for you. Our clients come first and you are never just a number.