Heat up Your Attire with These Trends and Must-have Accessories
- All Pink is a sweet look for spring. Start with little to no liner and one coat of mascara on top lashes only. Try blending pink eye shadow with a steep angle of pink blush. Line lips with light pink and sweep a shimmery pink gloss on lips. Leave skin dewy to complete the look.
- Now, we can’t all rock violet lipstick, but more subtle colors still achieve the look. Berry blends and plum pouts flatter most skin types. Mattes push the limit, while sheers tone it down.
- Beach hats shield and protect our skin. Add some stripes and you have functional and fabulous! Many milliners are adding stripes this season. Bigger the better.
- Mirrored and tinted lenses are essential eye-wear this season. Try a round or cat-eye design to add vintage flare.
- If your Saturday uniform is a pair of your favorite shorts and a white tee, adding a pop of color can polish your look. Add vibrant color and texture with a fabric belt, perfect for running errands or relaxing at home. These make a fun gift item too!
- Beauty Balms or BB creams are taking over our makeup counters! Most BB creams contain dark-spot correctors, sunscreen, and moisturizers all while provided blemish coverage. These are a one-stop-shop for your skin!
With so many to choose from here are a few of the most popular.
Cool Spring breezes turn into Hot Summer Nights
- Dainty chokers are sweet, yet sophisticated accessories and very popular this spring and sure to last through fall. More is more here! Layer three plain chains and one with a small stone or symbol. The pairing is a topnotch look.
- Chain strap handbags are trending in a big way. Pair one with a sundress and you’re ready for a nice evening out. Pair one with a cocktail dress and you’re ready for date night!