On Tuesday, Oct 9., the Cape Coral Community Foundation presented the 2018 Excellence in Nonprofit Performance Yearly Awards (ENPYs). Congratulations and thank you to the winners and finalists for dedicating their time and talent to improve our beloved Southwest Florida community.
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year: The Heights Foundation
- Nonprofit Rising Organization of the Year: Family Initiative, Inc.
- Nonprofit Executive of the Year: Karen Putman-Watson, Our Mother’s Home of Southwest Florida
- Nonprofit Board Leader of the Year: J. Thomas Uhler, Southwest Florida Symphony
- Nonprofit Employee of the Year: Aimee Cannon McLaughlin, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast-Lee/Hendry County
- Nonprofit Volunteer of the Year: Scott Carpenter, The Laboratory Theater of Florida
- Nonprofit Business Partner of the Year: Jason’s Deli, Diana Hartman Willis
- Community Impact Award: Mark Blust, Prawnbroker Restaurant Group, Watch D.O.G.S.
- Paul Sanborn Service Above Self Award: Phil Deems
- Elmer Tabor Generosity Award: Dennis Gingerich, Cape Christian Fellowship